Why VaVia is the Right Choice for Contractors
January 25 | by Jamey Vick
Regardless of the scope of the construction project, success in the contracting world is highly dependent on efficiency. At VaVia, we partner with contractors to help them minimize their hassles and maximize their efficiency when it comes to their job sites. Construction projects create a lot of waste and debris in the process. Our roll-off dumpsters are the ideal solution for your busy construction site.
Reasons to Choose Us
- Easy Reservation Process–As a contractor, you are likely managing your team, subcontractors, and a lot of project details. A simple reservation process saves you time and allows you to focus on other important tasks. Simply give us a call. After your request is processed, you will receive a confirmation email with your dumpster drop-off details listed. Your dumpster reservation is all set, so you can check it off of your list and trust us to arrive as promised.
- Consistent Communication–In addition to the confirmation email clearly outlining what to expect, you will also receive a reminder text message the morning of your delivery. If you choose to subscribe to our text alerts, you will receive updates and ETAs in real-time. We like to keep the conversation and relationship going afterward, so we invite you to review your driver and experience. If you have questions at any point, our team is standing by to provide support.
- Strong Track Record–We have over 20 years of experience serving homeowners and contractors by providing the best roll-off dumpster experience. Our team is already serving customers in six different states, following the highest standards for customer care. We have worked with countless contractors over the years, so we understand and are able to anticipate the needs of our clients.
- Ideal Sized Dumpsters for Tight Spaces–Contractors often work in very tight spaces for their work. VaVia’s business model centers on serving customers with limited space. We provide ten and fifteen yard dumpsters, and we use smaller trucks to deliver them, so we can find a spot on your site no matter how tight it is. Our dumpsters only need about the size of a parking space.
- Simple Disposal Process–You toss it in, and we take it away. The process really is that simple. We drop off the dumpster and place it in a convenient location for your team. You throw away all your trash, debris, and junk in the dumpster. We come to pick it up when you are done and dispose of it, so you can avoid the potential hazards or hidden additional costs of sending your own employees to a landfill. Other than liquids and hazardous materials, you can put just about anything in your dumpster.
If you are interested in reserving a dumpster with VaVia for your next project, give us a call or use our website form. We’re here to help simplify your project and maximize efficiency.
Looks like you may be in our extended service area!
Getting started is easy: just pick the nearest city in our locations menu and give us a call at the displayed number. We're ready to assist you!