vavia Terms & Conditions
VaVia Columbia Service shall include the following:
- Container delivery and pick up
- Driveway protection system (when necessary and applicable)
- 10 Yd: 2 ton load limit (Loads over 2 tons will be billed at $40 per ton)
- 15 Yd: 3 ton load limit (Loads over 3 tons will be billed at $40 per ton)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Once your container has been placed, the container is not to be moved/relocated by anyone other than VaVia. As a customer of VaVia, you agree to load the container so that the weight is distributed evenly, not over the weight limit, level with the sidewalls, free of prohibited items and that the container doors are properly secured for removal. If the container is overloaded (loaded over the sides or too heavy), we will have to deliver another container which will incur delivery and/or dry run fees beginning at $125. It will then be your sole responsibility to offload the container to the legal hauling requirements. You are also responsible for any damage while the dumpster is on your property.
Your container will be placed on a driveway or other solid level surface. If you request us to place the container on a soft surface and we are unable to remove the container, you are responsible for payment of the daily service fee until we can safely remove the container as well as possible wait charges and dry run fees. VaVia has final approval on the container placement location. If you have requested the container to be placed in any other location (ex: lawn, street, alley), VaVia will not be held liable for any damages, fines, or legal actions resulting from placement/removal of the container. You agree to pay any towing/extraction fees incurred in our attempt to place/remove the container. VaVia shall not be responsible for damage to trees, low hanging wires, gutters, downspouts, eaves, landscaping, etc. in our placement or removal of the container. VaVia shall not be responsible for any underground utilities such as water lines, irrigation, secondary power, septic tanks, etc. in our placement or removal of the container.
Please be aware that if any hazardous or prohibited item is seen upon inspection and tarping of the container, it will be removed and left on premises. If items are not found until unloading and disposing, there will be a hazardous waste penalty charge to properly dispose of the prohibited material.
Aerosol cans, All liquids (ex: gasoline, motor oil, transmission fluid, pesticides), Animals, Antifreeze, Appliances, Asbestos (friable and non-friable), Asphalt, Auto shredder fluff, Barrels, Batteries, Bottom ash, Chemical products, Computers, Concrete washouts, Contaminated oil (mixed with solvents, gasoline, etc.), Contaminated soil, Empty containers/drums, Food manufacturing waste, Fluorescent tubes, Fly ash, Hazardous waste, Herbicides and pesticides, Industrial waste, Lead paint waste, Lubricating/hydraulic oil, Mattresses, Medical waste, Microwaves, Monitors, Motor oil, Oil absorbent, Oil filters, Other flammable liquids, Oversized items, Paint (except completely dried latex paint cans - no liquids), Paint filters/waste, PCB ballast/transformers, Petroleum-contaminated soil/lead paint chips, Propane tanks, Radioactive material, Refractory brick, RR ties - Treated wood, Sandblast, Sludge or Wastewater sludge, Solvents, Tanks - UST/AST, Televisions, Tires
Soil, concrete, rock and masonry products are allowed only when arranged at time of container order and limited to one half the volume of the 10-yard container and one third the volume of the 15-yard container.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND INFORMATION:
- Your service period will reset when your dumpster is serviced (either an empty and return, a swap, or final pickup).
- Additional time needed for your container will be billed at $10-$25 per day if not emptied or pulled by the end of service period.
- Maximum additional days: 15 days beyond original return date.
- Per ton charge over tonnage limit: $40
- Mattresses & Box Springs: $75 (each)
- Tires: $50 (each)
- Appliances/Electronics: $75 (each)
- Hazardous waste environmental fee: minimum $100
- Dry run, trip charge: $125-$185** (depending on distance)
- Move/relocate container on job site: $125-$185 (depending on distance)
- Drivers time to level load and secure doors: $125 per hour billed every 15 minutes (We allow 15 minutes on your property. Any time after that will be billed as stated)
- Please be aware that if your container exceeds our haulable capacity of 3 tons, you may be required to remove items from the container at your own expense until the container is safely below the maximum tonnage
- For us to tarp our containers properly, the container must not be filled above the height of the container walls. If the container is filled past wall height and we are unable to tarp the container, a fee will be added, and items will need to be removed. There will be a trip charge applied if the container is unable to be picked up at the scheduled time.
Absolutely! It's our specialty. We pride ourselves on our same-day/next-day service commitment, and we will go above and beyond to ensure that our customers have the best dumpster rental experience possible. Give us a call or order online to request your same-day/next-day delivery.
- Paints (oil, aerosol, or water based)
- Fuels and oils
- Poison, insecticides, pesticides, herbicides
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Propane tanks
- Appliances with freon
- Televisions and computers
- No more than five cubic yards of dirt, rock, concrete or heavy material
We're sorry, but the zip code you entered is out of our current service area. Please try another zip code or contact us.